Friday, December 12, 2008

What I Always Wanted!


We've had several packages delivered to our house in the past 2 weeks. Most of them are Christmas gifts for the kids from Grandma or Auntie. It's driving the kids nuts that they don't get to open them now. Yesterday a package came that I figured was for me from my mom. She told B not to let me near it. I think she said that to make him feel better about the packages he couldn't open. I have been kind of teasing them about all the stuff on the top shelf of my closet. Anyway, the box was stashed away somewhere. A little while later, C and A came walking out to the family room holding my new 5 qt. enameled cast iron pot. They were so excited! C exuberantly asked, "Mom, is it what you always wanted?" Apparently, they thought it would be ok if they opened the package for me. LOL I made them pose with my Christmas gift. C is looking goofy as always. It's so hard to get that kid to pose for a picture that I'll take whatever I can get.

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Little toots--that's so very cute! I love how kids think. At least you don't have to be in suspense any longer.