Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Finished Baby Mary Janes


Here's my latest finished knitting project. This is the third time I've made these Mary Jane Baby Booties. The pattern is very simple but I've been so happy with the results every time I've made them. This time they were for a fellow homeschooling mom and friend who is expecting her third girl in a little over a month. I snapped a quick photo as I was frantically trying to wrap them up for her baby shower this past Saturday. (I was running a little late.) The baby shower, hosted by another homeschooling mom and friend, was so much fun!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

They are SOOO adorable!!!

play_at_home_mama said...

oh my goodness those are so cute! i want to have a baby girl now just so you can knit me some mary janes

The Wades said...

Gorgeous and beautiful and so very nice!! I love them!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness!!! You didn't tell me you knitted!!! Oh, girl now you have to teach me :P