Sunday, July 02, 2006

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

Yipee! A nice long weekend. We're all excited here because Daddy is off work through Tuesday! So, what are we doing? Relaxing! We went to Sam's Club on Friday and I succumbed to the temptation of over-spending. Ughhh! We did get a pretty cool children's dictionary. B has been asking to look up all kinds of words. It seemed like a good children's one because it looked like it had more words than some of the ones we had looked at before. So far it does not have the definitions for trilogy or squishy. We also got the ps2 game "Cars." They were thrilled, but it didn't hold their attention for very long.

B is on a Toontown marathon this weekend. It's an online multiplayer game for kids by Disney. He's been playing since he was 3 yo but hasn't played much recently. He's getting back into it since he realized that he can finally read all the instructions. (Before he'd call one of us to read them to him or just guess/use clues to figure it out.) He also loves the animated fireworks on the hour every hour for the Fourth.

A is walking everywhere now. I can't believe I was so concerned. I knew she would just do it one day and that would be it. And C, he told me this morning that my toes are beautiful. :) I had just painted my nails and put on a toe ring. It was so sweet that he noticed. It made my day!

No comments: